This super simple and QUICK snack packs a powerful punch that’ll keep you going for hours!
The secret ingredient in this power snack?
Brazil nuts provide 774% (yes, you read it right!) of your daily Selenium requirement. Selenium is a key mineral that supports your thyroid and immune system. They’re also packed with Zinc, which is great clearing up blemishes and acne.
The dates give a chewy sweetness, and the coconut shreds add a tropical kick.
Your taste buds will feel like they’re on a tropical vacation with this delicious treat!
- 3/4 cup Brazil nuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup sugar-free coconut shreds
- Put the Brazil nuts in your food processor, pulse to mix
- Add dates and coconut shreds
- Blend for 1 minute until the batter has an even consistency
- Scoop out the batter with a tablespoon, roll into balls, and enjoy!
If you want some more variety, you can roll the balls in:
- Chopped Goji Berries
- Hemp Seeds
- Coconut Shreds
- Cocoa Nibs or Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin Seeds
Cacao Drizzle (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
Whisk together ingredients until smooth. Adjust ingredients to your taste. Drizzle over your power bites.
These are a great snack to grab on the go and store best in your fridge.